Peru Festival - December 2012 Peru Photo Contest
by Emma Spires
~ submitted by Emma Spires - New Zealand
Where was this photo taken?
Date, time of day, and weather conditions?
- City or location: Cuzco, Peru
What were your feelings or impressions when taking this photo?
- March 2012, midday, sunny and cloudy
What kind of camera and/or lens did you use? What tips or suggestions do you have for other photographers?
- It was a lovely fun atmosphere; the festival was a great chance to see local Peruvians dancing and singing.
- This photo was taken in Cuzco, Peru in the Plaza de Amros; the main square.
- It was a busy day with laughter, singing and dancing.
For this photo for Sea Glass Photo of the Month!
- Go to local events to get great pictures,
- try to get natural pictures rather than people posing for shots.
Register your votes by clicking one or more of these buttons:
This nice photo has been entered in the December 2012 Sea Glass Online Photo Contest.
It will also be included in the 2012 Sea Glass Online Photo of the Year contest.
Vote now for this month's contest:
If this is your photo, be sure to click on the buttons. Then it will go out to your social network, letting your friends and family know they should vote - unless you don't get along with them; then just forget this step Click here to see all the submissions to the Odyssey Sea Glass Online Digital Photo contests. Next:
| ||Peruvian Holidays - Inside Peru |
There are approximately 3,000 Peruvian holidays and festivals celebrated each year. ... Lunahuana hosts the International Festival of Adventure Sports.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Photo Contest.